X2O Media Player-DX
A dual 4K output digital media player that delivers enterprise performance and seamless playback of 4K content.
Product Details & Specifications
X2O Media Player-DX is a dual 4K output digital media player that delivers enterprise performance and seamless playback of 4K content. X2O Media Player-DX works seamlessly with the X2O Platform, matching powerful, stable performance with turnkey simplicity.
An optimized architecture ensures high quality performance throughout its entire lifetime. System hardening minimizes vulnerabilities and delivers robust system security. The media player’s fanless design keeps it protected from dust and debris, ideal for any digital signage solution in any environment.
X2O Media Players are dedicated devices that combine carefully designed hardware, optimally configured operating system, and X2O player software to deliver high-quality 24x7 playback in a robust and security-hardened environment.
- OS: Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
- CPU: AMD V1202B Dual-core 2.3 GHz/3.2 GHz
- Graphics: Integrated AMD Radeon Vega 3
- Video: Two HDMI 2.0 ports with screw lock
- Memory: 8 GB DDR4 SO-DIMM RAM (dual-channel)
- Storage: 64 GB M.2 SATA SSD
- Power: DC 12 V with screw lock
- Auxiliary Audio: Audio One 3.5 mm
- Network: Dual Gigabit Ethernet port, wireless IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2
- Antenna: Two 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz dual-band antenna
- USB: Two USB 3.1 Type A ports, One USB 3.0 Type A port
- Serial: One DB9 Male
- Other I/O: Switches: POWER, CLEAR CMOS, RESET, EDID Emulator control buttons LEDs: Power, SSD, WiFi Power button extension RJ11
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 300 x 186 x 32 mm / 11.8 x 7.3 x 1.3 in
- Net Weight: 2145 g / 4.7 lb
- Enclosure: Anodized aluminum case, fanless
- Storage Temperature: -55° - 75° C / -67° - 167° F
- Working Temperature: -10° - 45° C / 14° - 113° F
- Storage/Working Humidity: 5 - 95% Non-condensing