X2O OneRoom classroom is an immersive hybrid and virtual learning that unites both in-room and remote students to transform teaching and learning. OneRoom classroom enriches student’s learning experience with a unique platform that is interactive regardless of where they are located.
Learning institutions have seen many benefits with the recent onslaught of digital learning tools that includes the ability to educate across geography and learning styles. Likewise, faculty have also learned the differences between preparation for in-person versus online courses in order to maintain student interest and engagement. As hybrid learning continues to grow, learning institutions have to plan on how they can achieve an omnichannel delivery model for their courses.
Download the X2O Media white paper Rethinking Hybrid and Blended Learning for Higher Education where we examine what learning institutions need moving forward to deepen the learning and student engagement on a digital platform.
- Custom built hybrid or virtual learning environments with a consistent user interface that works across all formats
- Integrated collaborative tools including, interactive whiteboard, polls, and quizzes to encourage real-time engagement
- Breakout groups and permanent content repository to facilitate participation and content sharing
- Moderated chat functionality with private chats between other participants, host, and operator
- Content repository for teaching materials and files which can be easily accessed by students and teachers alike – before, during or after a session
- Private and secure sessions where participants join using unique and confidential login credentials to access classes
- Intuitive user interface, easy to access with laptop and browser
- Integrated analytics dashboard to measure student progress,
participation, and engagement
Tailored to your needs
X2O OneRoom is scalable with a full range of options including:
- Complete hybrid/hyflex solution for face to face and online learners to learn in the same interactive environment
- Virtual only option where all participants are remote and there is no physical room setup required
- Quick start pop-up virtual classrooms within existing teaching environments
- Directional audio to enable real time one-to-one engagement
- Multiple camera views, including a unique perspective for each remote
Product details and specifications
- Flexible and custom-built classrooms with support to plan and design
- Quick start pop-up deployments within existing classroom environments
- Accommodate up to 120 remote participants
- In room camera tracking helping remote attendees to see who is speaking and ensures that in-room attendees are equally represented
- Powerful and compact X2O Media Player provides high-quality audio and video rendering for an enhanced training room experience
Find out More
Download the X2O Media white paper to discover the lessons learning institutions have learned as they adapt in-person training programs to hybrid, blended, and online formats
For more information download our OneRoom Classroom brochure.