Training Room Overview
X2O OneRoom training room is a real-time learning and development environment that removes the confines of geography and typical web based video conferencing applications to unite both in-room and remote participants for immersive employee training.
OneRoom has also been awarded the status of Accredited Learning Technologies by the LPI (Learning and Performance Institute), the leading global authority on workplace learning and development.
With the recent disruption in the labor market, employees needed the flexibility to participate in learning & development programs during their own time. Companies shifted gears to create new innovative measures and processes for employees to continue to learn and develop in a hybrid environment.
With the increasing importance of learning and training functions organizations need to explore an optimal hybrid environment for their employees that ensures engagement and one-to-one connection. Download the X2O Media whitepaper Engaging Hybrid: A path to creating learning and development programs in the new normal where we discuss how technology can be adapted to multiple learning objectives.
- Hybrid or virtual training spaces
- Connect custom-built OneRooms together for room-to-room sessions between locations
- Integrated collaborative tools including interactive whiteboard, polls and quizzes to encourage real-time engagement
- Breakout groups and permanent content repository to facilitate teamwork and content sharing before, during and after a session
- Moderated chat functionality where participants can communicate with each other, the host, or the operator with a private message
- Private, secure meetings where participants are each given unique and confidential login information to access the session
- Intuitive user interface, easy to access with a laptop and a browser
- Analytics functionality to measure progress, participation and engagement during sessions and enable optimization
Tailored to your needs
X2O OneRoom is scalable with a full range of options including:
- Quick start pop-up deployments within existing training environments are also available
- Complete hybrid solution allowing attendees to participate face-to-face or virtually in the same session
- Accommodates up to 120 remote participants
- In-room camera tracking helping remote attendees to see who is speaking and ensures that in-room attendees are equally represented
- Powerful and compact X2O Media Player provides high-quality audio and video rendering for an enhanced training room experience
Find out More
For additional information about how OneRoom impacts learning and development, download our OneRoom Training Room brochure.
Download X2O Media whitepaper Engaging Hybrid and learn how web conferencing falls short to deliver learning and development in a hybrid mode.