Training Room Overview
X2O OneRoom training room is a real-time learning and development environment that removes the confines of geography and typical web based video conferencing applications to unite both in-room and remote participants for immersive employee training.
With the recent disruption in the labor market, employees needed the flexibility to participate in learning & development programs during their own time. Companies shifted gears to create new innovative measures and processes for employees to continue to learn and develop in a hybrid environment.
With the increasing importance of learning and training functions organizations need to explore an optimal hybrid environment for their employees that ensures engagement and one-to-one connection for improved training success. The benefits and challenges of remote learning are numerous and, best practices are emerging to help L&D managers take the right steps to creating effective training programs post-Covid.
- Hybrid or virtual training spaces
- Connect custom-built OneRooms together for room-to-room sessions between locations
- Integrated collaborative tools including interactive whiteboard, polls and quizzes to encourage real-time engagement
- Breakout groups and permanent content repository to facilitate teamwork and content sharing before, during and after a session
- Moderated chat functionality where participants can communicate with each other, the host, or the operator with a private message
- Private, secure meetings where participants are each given unique and confidential login information to access the session
- Intuitive user interface, easy to access with laptop and a browser
- Analytics functionality to measure progress, participation and engagement during sessions and enable optimization
Tailored to your needs
X2O OneRoom is scalable with a full range of options including:
- Quick start pop-up deployments within existing training environments are also available
- Complete hybrid solution allowing attendees to participate face-to-face or virtually in the same session
- Accommodates up to 120 remote participants
- In room camera tracking helping remote attendees to see who is speaking and ensures that in-room attendees are equally represented
- Powerful and compact X2O Media Player provides high-quality audio and video rendering for an enhanced training room experience
Find out More
Download our OneRoom brochure for more information.